Parents around the world trust Owlet every night to help them keep their babies safe while they sleep. The award-winning Smart Sock goes beyond the capabilities of any other baby monitor to tell you the things that really matter, when it really matters.
Worn comfortably around your baby’s foot, the Smart Sock proactively tracks your baby’s heart rate and oxygen level—a key indicator of Baby’s health. If your baby’s readings leave designated “safe” zones, the Base Station will notify you with lights and sounds so you know to check on your baby. Track your baby’s wellness in real-time from anywhere using the Owlet mobile app, and gain valuable insights into the length and quality of your baby’s sleep.
Designed for use anywhere in your home while your baby sleeps, the Smart Sock also includes one-handed, quick wireless charging to deliver a completely charged Sock in just 90 minutes. And when you’re short on time, just drop the Sock on the Base Station and get an eight hour charge in less than 20 minutes.
For new parents, expecting parents, or parents who have seen it all, the Smart Sock delivers the right information at the right time to help you keep your baby safe so you can enjoy more of the journey.
What’s in the Box
- 4 fabric socks for left and right feet
- Smart Sock sensor with rechargeable battery
- Base Station
The all-new Smart Sock is the third of its kind and it's smarter than ever.
- Tracks baby's oxygen and heart rate in real time with Owlet App
- Measures sleep trends: total hours slept, number of wakings, sleep quality and more
- Tells you when baby needs you as the Base Station and Owlet app notify you when readings leave "safe" zones.
- Fits babies 0-18 months for both left and right feet
- 16-hour battery + quick charge, get 8 hours in 20 min., and a full charge in 90 min.
- Wireless charging on the Base Station.